Once per month, on the last Monday of the month at 12pm, members of Tin Shingle are invited to convene at Tin Shingle's office to talk shop, marketing strategies, business growth, and connect with each other to ignite inspiration. Membership at the Community Level 1 is required. So go activate your membership if you haven't yet, and see you soon.
RSVP: Please click here to let us know if you're coming.
This month, we will discuss:
- The Cupcake Festival is coming to Beacon! Are you ready?
Will be discussing strategies, like what to put on your table if you're putting one out on the sidewalk. Don't you wish you were in Beacon right now? Come visit!
- Facebook Marketing Backup Plan
Facebook's privacy profiteering may be coming to an end, which could change Facebook ads, as well as how often people are on Facebook. What's your backup plan for reaching people quickly? Not aware of why this is suddenly a big news story? Catch up here about #DeleteFacebook...we predict that it's only going to get worse for Facebook, and other social media companies.
PS: Good news! Instagram is moving towards listing pictures chronologically again!
LOCATION: 291 Main St, Beacon, NY 12508
DAY: Monday March 26, 2018
TIME: 12:00 EST
Not in New York? Don't You Worry!
Tin Shingle has a live broadcast of a TuneUp class planned that will discuss backup plans to if Facebook fizzles and puts even more of a squeeze on how you reach your customers, clients and new business. Real scenarios that could happen:
- Super Duper Targeted Marketing could be scaled back, to protect people's privacy.
- People may tap into their privacy settings and keep your marketing efforts from "seeing" them.
- Facebook Fatigue. It's real, and could happen. Especially with the increase of online bullying, and people being unfiltered in social media.