Memorial Day is a day that is both heavy and light, where we in the United States are honoring the fallen, as well as kicking off the unofficial start of summer. These two concepts are total opposites, but as a culture, we have merged to do both! At Tin Shingle, we have collected hashtags people are using now to gain exposure to their brand, and we want you to have them at your fingertips as you are out and about today, snapping photos for Instagram and Twitter, and circulating those social media updates in the best hashtags for wider exposure.
Memorial Day Hashtags in Tin Shingle's Cheat Sheet Include:
- Hashtags to Honor the Fallen
- Hashtags to promote Sales and Start Summer
Community Level 1 Members of Tin Shingle have instant access to all of these hashtags in our Hashtag Cheat Sheet section of "The Boards" (which are Tin Shingle's private forums). If you love your Tin Shingle, you should consider stepping it up a notch to hook into our Community for richer tools like this one!
GET THIS LIST: If you are a Community Member and up, log in and access the hashtag list right here.
QUICK-DRAW TIP: Look at this hashtag list in our Member Center, and copy and paste those that will work for you today onto your phone, like in Notepad for iPhones, Evernote or a Google Doc. Then you'll have them at the ready when you post that picture of a flag, parade, monument, or just a watermelon at a BBQ.
Digital Content Strategy Tip
No matter what your business is, think about how it can participate in the day.
- If your website is all about women and aging, consider an article focusing on military women.
- If you yourself are in the military, highlight an experience from your life today. How does it impact your business and your family? If you're overcome with gratefulness or if you go to a ceremony, highlight that.
- If you sell a product, take a picture of it in red, white and blue and share it as a salute.
Begin brainstorming now by tapping into Tin Shingle's Community Membership Level 1 for immediate access.
Here's a sneak peek of what the Hashtag Cheat Sheets look like, and how easy they are to search: