Pantone's Color of the Year is "Living Coral."
In their words: "Pantone Color of the Year 2019 Living Coral is an animating and life-affirming coral hue with a golden undertone that energizes and enlivens with a softer edge. Vibrant, yet mellow PANTONE 16-1546 Living Coral embraces us with warmth and nourishment to provide comfort and buoyancy in our continually shifting environment."
Tin Shingle will publish an article featuring this color, and wants to highlight Tin Shingle Members.
Please submit if you:
- Sell a product that is this color.
- Are a stylist who recommends things to have in this color.
- Work with this color in any way, like with fabric (either you sell it or stitch it)
Please submit the following:
- Picture of your product
- Picture of your workspace that uses that color
- Picture of anything you want considered for this article
- Link on where to buy it. If you don't have a link, that's OK.
Mebers of Tin Shingle can log into their member accounts and click on the PR Leads link at the top.
Looking forward to seeing your submissions!