DATE: January 18, 2017
TIME: 12pm EST
It's a new year with new opportunities for strategies you've been hearing about. Now is the time to take action! This week, we are going to visit different areas of promotion that you will dust off in your own business, and breathe new life into. Specifically:
- SEO: New habits that will feed Google more information as they rank your website.
- Newsletters: Yup, you're going to send more this year and we're going to tell you how.
- Facebook: One area of Facebook you could be using for free marketing - that Facebook is being very generous with!
- Instagram: You're going to get a homework assignment that will boost your Instagram following.
- Flip the Switch: Sometimes you're not doing something because something about it is bugging you. You're going to hear how to fix that and bust through that problem.
- Blogging: This is the base to what you're going to share on several social media channels. We will discuss ways to get multiple uses out of the content you are producing, but that looks different.
- PR: Let's use some back-door techniques to getting that press you covet!
All TuneUps are recorded and listed in Tin Shingle's Training Center. All-Access Pass Members of Tin Shingle can stream for free at any time, and the public can purchase their favorite TuneUp replays a-la-cart.
Use a phone if you're on the go, or watch it if you're at your computer!
ABOUT TIN SHINGLE TUNEUPS
Every week at 12 PM EST, join Tin Shingle’s co-founder Katie Hellmuth Martin and special guest experts as they share the best in real-time PR, social media and online marketing education, strategy, tools and tips. Tin Shingle's weekly live-webinars demystify what matters most right now in these buzz-building areas that every business owner needs on the road to success. Tune in for free during these live versions at 12pm EST, and Premium Members of Tin Shingle can access the recorded archives instantly at any time.