In the quest to get the name and story of your brand out there, on the journey to sharing your products, services and expertise, it often does boil down to who do you know and who knows about you! Public Relations is all about...Relationships!
Finding the right people to tell your story to, getting their email and phone information, connecting with them and building your virtual Rolodex, can be the hardest part of DIY PR! But also the most rewarding.
This class will hone in on just that! We'll walk you through several proven tactics that publicists and DIY PR pros know and use to be sure their message isn't only heard but that it's heard by the right people and then shared!
- How you can find the email or phone contact information for the media contacts you know will love your company's brand story?
- How you know you're reaching out to the right people?
- Media contacts move around A LOT - how you can keep track of their contact info?
- Realistic ways you can use Twitter to connect with game changing press contacts - and even celebrities.
- How you can wrangle some face to face time with your target contacts?
- Do people really "do coffee" any more to talk about business?
- Sending your target contacts gifts - we will discuss the art of this tactic.
- We also cover real life questions from business owners like you.
Anyone can watch a Tin Shingle TuneUp from their computer, mobile phone or tablet. The process is different for premium members and the public.
MEMBERS OF TIN SHINGLE
Stream any TuneUp Webinar anytime with your Tin Shingle membership. No need to purchase it, this TuneUp is ready to play from this page! When you are logged in, you will see a big screen. Press play and start taking notes!
NON-MEMBERS OF TIN SHINGLE
Once you buy a TuneUp, you own it forever. The video or audio recording will appear on the TuneUp page that you just purchased from, and all you need to do is press play!
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR:
Sabina Ptacin Hitchen is the co-founder of Tin Shingle and the President of Red Branch Public Relations. She has been practicing, teaching and lecturing on all things public relations for over eight years and specializes in lifestyle public relations for small businesses and entrepreneurs. Sabina's clients have appeared everywhere from the Today Show, Good Morning America and CBS This Morning to Entrepreneur Magazine, Inc.com, O the Oprah Winfrey Magazine, People StyleWatch, E! News and more. She is a true believer that "it's PR not ER" and that every small business given the right skills and tools can excel at managing and understanding their public relations campaign.