DATE: October 18, 2017
TIME: 12pm EST
[GIVE YOURSELF PERMISSION SERIES] GOING BIGGER: THE MINDSET
Putting yourself out there to promote what you sell is nerve-wracking. Thanks to our community of business owners at Tin Shingle, we hear directly from people struggling with this concept. There is a mental block preventing them from doing the promotion. Through some counseling of these business friends in Tin Shingle’s Private Client Program, we have learned it is due to deeply personal reasons that they don’t promote what they sell and put themselves out there, be it for a special class taught by an expert, or even a product sold online.
Deeply personal conflicts that Katie is going to cover in this TuneUp include:
- Living in fear from domestic violence issues and wanting to hide - yet sell what you created
- Cultural and class conflicts with promoting - the discomfort of standing out in a culturally low-key community
- Reactions from clients that dictate how you do things - even if the client is wrong
- Enduring low self-esteem, and pushing through that in order to bring the great thing you created to people who want it
- Fear of stepping on other’s toes - if competitors are your friends
Can't make this one? Catch our replays in the Tin Shingle TuneUp Training Center!
P.S. Level 3 and Level 4 Members Can Stream Anytime
Tin Shingle Level 3 and 4 Members can stream Training TuneUps for free 24/7. All others can TuneUps for free 24/7. All others can purchase their favorites to keep forever. Check out all of our classes in Tin Shingle's Training Center.
Use a phone if you're on the go, or watch it if you're at your computer!