I was twenty-eight when my first marriage was over and thirty walking down the aisle again. Yikes! Talk about having a story to tell. This tale is also told with honesty and humor and contains some tips for women who find themselves on the same sinking ship I was on, planning a second wedding. It only took seven years to complete so I am feeling right on schedule. For those of you not planning a second wedding, buy it anyway, its funny!TIN SHINGLE MEMBER: Stacey Tucker
BUSINESS: StaceyLu, LLC
All entrepreneurs start their companies because they think it will give them freedomÃ¢â‚¬â€freedom to work on their own terms, be their own bosses, and create a company that meets their needs. But so often the opposite happens, and they end up building businesses that, while profitable, fall short of their original goals and motivations, leaving them unsatisfied and unfulfilled.
The Big Enough Company explores how to grow your enterprise in a way that sustains your own personal goals and needs, not someone elseÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s standards. Drawing on the true stories of nearly 100 entrepreneurs, as well as their own experiences, Lancaster and Abrams guide readers through the best principles that really matter when you work for yourself.TIN SHINGLE MEMBER: Adelaide Lancaster
BUSINESS: In Good Company
What is Shmirshky?
- Shmirshky is the quintessential first read on menopause.
- Shmirshky is for anyone who has a vagina or knows someone who does.
- Shmirshky is the ideal menopause primer. ItÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s something every doctor can feel comfortable recommending to his or her patients.
- Shmirshky is written in EÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s unique voice Ã¢â‚¬â€œ itÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s funny and extremely honest. E is caring and bold. SheÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s like a cross between Mother Theresa and Chelsea Handler.
- Shmirshky is a girlfriendÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s guide to menopause or menopause cliffÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s notes.
A true story about the power of our faith and how crucial it is in our world today. An unexpected ending to an unimaginable journey of loss set the stage for this amazing story of pure inspiration. Mary's mother, father and brother all face agonizing deaths from cancer. Her story of struggle turned to triumphant and is soon blessed by the power of God's grace.
The author's aspiration is to share with the world the truth about the world we all have waiting for us and to encourage those who struggle with losing a loved one not to give up hope.
BUSINESS: Mary Elizabeth Webb
- Online Classes
Motivation, education, and strategization of how to get the word out about your business. And words of encouragement because what you're building is big!